It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
(male)

Matt8789 HB User
Young Male getting many, many Gray hairs. Any way to fix it?

Hello everyone.

I'm a 23 year old college student and over the past 3 years I have been steadily getting grayer and grayer every month. Around when I turned 21 I had a few, now it is just rampant. Most of it all is on the left and ride sides of my head, with some making it's way to the front and top.

Being a 23 year old, tall, white, slim kid with significantly graying hair has almost paralyzed me from any social situation that doesn't involve people close to me. I feel I can't go anywhere without noticing someone out of the corner of my eye looking at me. I don't know how many times I've been told by strangers that I look young for my age, and that I have a real "baby face" and having a substantial amount of gray hairs just makes it a thousand times worse.

I understand it's something I shouldn't worry about. I understand I shouldn't worry about other peoples opinions, but that is easier said than done when we live in a world like we do.

I know I can dye my hair. I know I can shave my head bald or buzzed. I know I can try and pluck every gray hair out hoping it scars and doesn't grow back. I've tried looking for pills or supplements to help reverse or combat the problem. But I always seem to be coming up short.

I'm asking to find out if there is anyway I can somehow reverse, or remove all of the graying hair on my head and replace them with healthy, dark brown hairs. I know they do hair transplants to people with balding heads or ones that have lost their hair for medical reasons. I'm wondering if they can so the same for me, but am skeptical because I've never heard it done before.

I know the cost will be very expensive, but I would do anything to get rid of them at this stage in my life.

Thanks for the help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread