It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
(female)

danisgirl HB User
Scalp out of control

Hello all!

Hoping that someone can help me. I am suffering and would like to help my poor scalp! It's itchy and covered in small painful pimples. It usually feels irritated and it hurts sometimes when i brush my hair. I also have alot of hair thinning and there is a strange greasy coating on my hair. I went to the dermatologist, several times and so far she said that I have folliculitis but no treatment has worked! I have had antibiotics, cortisone liquids, numerous shampoos and nothing helps. I dread washing my hair becasue as soon as I do the itching and pimples get worse. I thin kthat I might be allergic but my doctor doesn't think that I need allergy tests. Can anyone help me? I am desperate for answers. I am also looking ofr a good shampoo that won't irritate my scalp. I have tried head & shoulders, t-gel, nizoral, neutrogena, johnson and johnson baby shampoo, selsun blue, selsun naturals, burt's bees, nioxin, pretty much everything and everything irritated my scalp. It is making me so depressed. If anyone can help please do!

Old 07-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
(male)

Ahmed88 HB User
Re: Scalp out of control

hey
i experienced similar problem with my oily scalp
it become so flaky and greasy yuck
with a lot of hair loss. I am trying now a shampoo from a french brand called Ducray the shampoo im using now is Anaphase and it seems to work great. they have another shampoo for oily dandruff scalp called Sabal
you can find both shampoos online for about $30 each
i hope that helps and good luck to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread