It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
(male)

AlbertJohnson HB User
Question Ingrown Pubic Hair?

I had what appeared to be an ingrown hair in the left testicle area of my scrotum recently. It looked about the size of 1/4 of a pea. When I examined it though, I accidentally popped it, but pus came out. Few minutes later, it kind of burns in that area. Not intensely, but mildly. It was just today that I accidentally popped it, and it continues to mildly burn.
I don't know what it is. I'm really nervous after popping it and I would like some help. I am scared to go to a doctor because I don't know if what I have is serious or not.
If this helps any, I'm a virgin and I occasionally masturbate.
I'd like to know if what I have is serious or not. Please reply.

If this is in the wrong thread, please move it to the right one.

Last edited by AlbertJohnson; 04-01-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Not sure if question is in right thread.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Ingrown Pubic Hair?

It probably is just an ingrown hair. They are common and not dangerous. Just keep an eye on it to make sure it goes away over the next few days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2012, 01:36 AM   #3
(female)

mielsabug HB User
Re: Ingrown Pubic Hair?

To prevent ingrown hairs a lite solution of apple cider vinegar and water works, especially after shaving (1Tb/1Cup water.) To make a current bump go away it may take a few days application to clear the dead skin before the hair is revealed.

You could have had a zit too. Not common, but they show up in the oddest places sometimes.

If no other spots show up after treating for ingrown hairs there should be nothing to worry about. Since you're a virgin it is very unlikely to be STD.

Closed Thread