It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
(male)

Andra2000 HB User
Natural ways to keep long hair untangled?

i know one must apply heavy amount of conditioner to exceptionally long and thick hair, but availability becomes a problem . so i was looking for tips comprising natural/herbal ingredients.i tried applying honey to keep hair smooth but it gives a very icky feelings.so anything else from the kitchen cabinets which can keep hair smooth?

Old 08-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
(male)

superscott HB User
Re: Natural ways to keep long hair untangled?

Why dont you use hair tonic, no tangles, just soft bouncy hair and its a natural product, so no harm will be done to hair. I had hair problems, like thin hair so I used this tonic and it grows hair upto my shoulders lol so I just love it, because I can get the hair cut I want and grow some more. Its a all in one tonic, so try it.

Last edited by hb-mod; 08-30-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

crookedhearts HB Usercrookedhearts HB Usercrookedhearts HB User

Dude, dont be over-applying your hair products in an attempt to make your hair look smooth! Ugh! Did you ever see that movie "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy? Did you ever see that scene with the parents and the grease stains they left on the couch when they got up? Not cool. Not cool at all.

If your exceptionally long hair doesn't stay smooth and untangled on it's own, then you either need to blow dry it straight and flat, or straighten it once it's dry. A pain in the ***, I know, but there is no way to "fake" it. This is the reason people are wiling to pay $50+ for a decent haircut. It makes a HUGE difference if you have a good hair cut. If you have thick hair, you need layering to take the weight out, otherwise your hair will be just be a giant heavy mass hanging around your head.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:11 AM   #4
(female)

AishaArora HB User

Regularly massage scalp with warm coconut oil, almond oil or jojoba oil.boiling a few pieces of gooseberry or bitter gourd in coconut oil till the oil becomes black and using this oil to regularly massage your scalp. you can use diluted vinegar or lemon juice to rinse your hair in the end. This works as a natural conditioner and helps to keep the hair squeaky clean and soft.

Last edited by AishaArora; 10-31-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Reply Reply