It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
(female)

ashlee095 HB User
Exclamation Hair problems! help!

I have naturally light brown/dirty blonde hair. I had a habit of dying my hair all the time over the past 9 months, have probably colored it like 15 times with box dye! Horrible I know! My hair is badly damaged, I miss the days where I could just get out of the shower and let it air dry and it be great (my hair was damaged before this from getting it professionally colored every now and then and a perm. Now I either scrunch my hair or straighten it. I'm only 20! I've recently tried putting highlights in my hair (dyed black for about 2 weeks now) but the girl didn't know what she was doing and it ended up frying my hair! I cut it to my shoulders and I STILL have to go to a salon and get it cut because its uneven! Gah, sorry for venting! But ANYWAYS, what I'm trying to get at here is, is there any supplements I can take to help my hair? Like Biotin or something? Anything I can do? I have vowed to not dye my hair anymore for a long time. I'm growing the black out even though it has faded to a dark brownish color now, and growing hair takes forever so its gonna be tough. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Old 07-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
(female)

msnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB User
Re: Hair problems! help!

What I use is Knox Gelatin. 1 TBSP daily in liquid. It will help your hair and Nails grow faster. Also when I color my hair I use a shampoo/conditioner for african american hair(I like pantene). It is more moisturizing and really helps with the managability of my hair when it's colored

T

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
hair care, hair damage