It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dorri HB Userdorri HB Userdorri HB Userdorri HB Userdorri HB User
Need hair conditioner advice

I have fine soft fly a way hair. All the products that are weightless for fine thin hair make it worse, not better because it softens my hair even more and makes it a fly a way mess. It takes about 3 days of natural oil to tame it down even a bit to make it managable.

My question is what kind of conditioner should I be getting? Even though my hair is fine, I need a bit of weight to tame it all. Which conditioner doesn't use an over abundance of softeners in it?
Help would be a appreciated.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

jillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB User
Re: Need hair conditioner advice

Hi

I know what you are saying!

First I suggest using a clarifying shampoo to get out the excess old product. For fine hair I don't think you would want to use it oftener than about once a month.Just a little shampoo should do the job.

Then, conditoner I use is great for all types of hair. It is called Royal Treatment Hair Conditioner by HMS Crown. I started with an inexpensive trial size but I don't know if those are still available. It doesn't build up or weigh down the hair strands.

It's kind of expensive, but to me it's worth every penny. I use about 3/4 teaspoon of it, wait a minute or two, then rinse. A jar lasts me about three months. I used to battle flyaway or frizzled hair with a flat iron or rollers, but now it's just wash, comb, shake my head, do a little hair arranging and I am good to go.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

dorri HB Userdorri HB Userdorri HB Userdorri HB Userdorri HB User

Thanks. Sounds good. I'll see if I can get it around here. Is it a salon product or store product?

Old 12-31-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
(male)

harryden153 HB User

You use coconut oil which is the best natural hair conditioner. you can give the hot oil treatment on your hair with coconut oil.

Closed Thread