It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
(female)

mkbrown HB User
Hair coming out..HELP!!!

My hair has been coming out alot for about 6-8 mths but it is growing back. I was having heavy bleeding since February and the doctor did a D&N then put me on progesterone 200 mg, two weeks on then two weeks off, and my bleeding is now normal. As I went to my last appt and told him my hair is still coming out he told me to go to a dermatologist. I am not stressed I am taking OTC hair & nail vitamin and integra but still coming out. Does anyone have any solutions? Im very desperate. One last thing to mention I am 47 and the doctor did say I was not going thru menopause so thats not the cause.

Last edited by mkbrown; 11-15-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Old 11-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
(male)

superscott HB User
Re: Hair coming out..HELP!!!

Just think of our hair like plants. We need to give our hair sun, water & wind but if you look outside the plants in your garden get all 3 things, but they can only grow healthy once you mix plant food.

So, point is your hair needs hair food. No matter what you eat, drink, if you exercise or not, all you need to use is Thin Hair Tonic by Jupiter Beauty and your hair will start growing and make other hair stronger.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
(female)

Leddy HB User
Re: Hair coming out..HELP!!!

hi I had a very similar situation when I was younger, I have long thick blonde hair and I was losing them, I thought I will be nearly bald. I've tried all the vitamins and hair products but what helped me was my grandmas recipe. At least twice a week I made a mask for my hair: 1 part of freshly squeezed potato starch (grate raw potato or two and squeeze it through a piece of cloth or something), then mix the liquid with starch in it with 1 part of aloe juice. then put in on your hair, cover the head with a shower cap and a towel to keep warm and stay for a couple of hours. I know it is hard procedure but it saved me good luck!

Closed Thread