It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Madison104 HB UserMadison104 HB UserMadison104 HB User
Had It~~~!!!

Hi everyone. I have not been on here for a while, due to health problems. MANY. 2012 was a really hard year on me.
I became allergic to plaquenil, and it caused this overall body rash...what a mess. Now I am left with sores in my scalp and itchy spots, and LOTS of dandriff. My GP gave me a prescription shampoo which seemed to help at first....(cannot get up to get it at this time) but now? Worse than ever.

I feel like giving up. Between my Lupus/Sjogrens/back issues/chronic pain, I am on overload and tired. TIRED, TIRED, TIRED!~ Oh and sinus infection that just cannot seem to go away for good

Any suggestions? Anything that I could do OVER The counter? I am avoiding any more doctor appointments due to this flu outbreak! That would be something I am not sure I could survive?

Does anyone thing something like a good conditioner to put on my scalp would help? I just don't know what to do. I can call the doctor AGAIN, but honestly, I am at the point of tears.

Thanks so much for listening. I wish everyone the best as I always do. Miss being here
I am open to any suggestions and just PRAYING I can get something simple OTC so I can avoid any trips out until flu season passes maybe. Less hair washing? There must be something!
God Bless..
Madison

Closed Thread