It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
(male)

kewell07 HB User
Hair Shedding

Hi,
For the past year i have noticed that i was losing hair, at first i didn't take much notice to it as the amount was not on the high side. After a while i decided it was best to take action by trying a numerous of different shampoos/conditioners(Nioxin/RedKen and another which i have now forgotten) each seemed to make my hair dull and itchy so i stopped and when back to a non chemical shampoo(alchemy). Been to a few doctors to see what it could be but most don't care apart from one who suggested i could have Telogen effluvium. The symptoms to that are very similar to the MHL so right now iv'e confused and disorientated.

Here is in dot point of things that have happened prior to my hair loss, could any of them be in relation to TE or MHL?

.Weighed over 110kg
.Started losing weight(Exercise, Diet and a Fat Burning Pill)
.Lost 25kg(Started Playing Soccer)
.Injured my ankle(continued to play on injured ankle for several months before stopping)
.Started gym
.Found myself a girlfriend
.Stopped gym
.Started putting weight back on and fast
.Weigh now at 110kg

All in which have been in a spam of 2 years

Always had a high a hair line and a gentle curve/V to it but recently looks a bit sharper and hair seems to be losing from my entire head with the bulb showing. No sign of thinning. Hair is medium thickness and wavy but curly when long.

Any suggestion what it could be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread