It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2004, 11:18 PM   #1

littleducky0430 HB User
Question need help with headaches or whatever is wrong

hey,
im all new to this whole thing but yea
well for the last month every morning i get up and im fine but like 20 minutes later i have the worst headache. i take zoloft for depression and serqueal for bipolar and concerta for adhd.... i stopped takin the ser. and concerta bcuz my mum wouldnt by the prescription until today. but every morning i had a killer headache and it hurt all day until night time n one night my bf had to help me get ready for bed cuz my head hurt too much.. i also get a little nauses but i never experienced this b4... it sucks cuz everyday for the last month i been all sick and in pain ... i do do things every day bcuz it comes n gos but its there almost the whole day. its hard grocery shopping tho and haveing to feel like im ok infront of my bf house... im just getting real sick of feeling like this... i dont kno if it could b from the medicine or what but i cant figure it out.. at first i thought it was sleep but then i would always try going to sleep and i would lay there yawning but couldnt sleep at all so i had to wait till that nite but then one day i actually got alot of sleep and still had the headache and o yea alot of times when i was to close my eyes it would feel like my body was going back n forth im just really confused so if ne1 can help please!!!! thanks soo much
~*(Ginny)*~

Old 07-21-2004, 06:09 AM   #2
(female)

mayansun HB User
Re: need help with headaches or whatever is wrong

Hi,

Have you seen a doctor about potential migraines or perhaps reactions to any medications you might be one? I would definitely get them checked out if they are different and or worse then any you've had before, particularly if associated with any nausea or vomiting. They could be simple migraines which are treatable or something more serious.

Katrina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread