It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2004, 10:55 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

jenn.e HB User
No pain, just pressure

Hi everyone, I have had the strangest feeling on the left side of my head lately. It feels like some one has their fingers in my head pressing outward in all sorts of places: behind my temple, behind my ear, top left corner of my head. Anyway it is bothering me. Could it be muscle? Sometimes it pulses and sometimes it tingles. Does anyone have any ideas?

Old 09-29-2004, 09:32 AM   #2

simsim29 HB User
Re: No pain, just pressure

hi..i just sent in my own post of a similar problem as yours. But the pressure i get is mainly in the forehead especially when i lift my eye browses when surprised.
It feels like there is something in my head that wants to get out. Sometimes when its bad it feels like as if someone is strangling me pressing on all veins in my neck, my head feels big and then comes the throbbing pulse!! Doom Doom DooM DooM DOom...sometimes i think maybe there is a vein clogged somewhere and not letting blood go thru. recently it got worse and my whole face was in pain. it was typical allergy attack but very severe. so i'm assuming the whole time i was getting that pressure with NO pain was just a prelude to this bad allergy/cold..... But i would like to know what you find out coz it sounds a bit similar.
Cheers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread