It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
(female)

Worried20 HB User
Unhappy constant pressure in my right temple, I'm 20 years old and scared! Please help

Hello. I am a 20 year old female. I am attending college and just recently had a cold that included a fever, weakness, and headache, much like the flu, but without the vomitting or diahriea. After I recovered from this, one night I noticed that my left leg was acting stragely. It was strangely weaker than usual and wasn't quite as sharp in it's response as I'm used too. It gave me a scare, though now it seems to be fine. Now I have a very strange pressure in my right temple that will not go away. It gets worse when I lay down to go to bed and I have stayed awake many nights worrying that I might die if I fall asleep. I have also had minor muscle spasms in my face, fingers, etc, though I suppose these could be brought on by the loss of sleep and stress. Even as I write this, I have this odd pressure in my temple. This has been going on for about a week now and will not go away. I am so scared that I have something seriously wrong like a brain tumor or brain cancer. I really hope that I am overreacting. Have any of you had these similar feelings. Should I go to see the docters? I have not told my mom or anyone else about it besides about the strange muscle twitching once in awhile and the abnormality in my left leg at the one point. It seems now that my leg is alright, though I do feel slightly more dizzy or off than usual when I walk. Is this my imagination? Recently I have had some fillings in my teeth at the dentist office, though I am unsure whether or not this could be related to my problems. My main worry, though, is this strange pressure in my right temple. I do not get headaches very often, maybe only once every 3 months. Who could I call to get some answers? Would 911 do the trick? Or would that be unnessecary? Please help! I'm scared and can't think about anything else!

Last edited by Worried20; 01-09-2005 at 10:42 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Worried20 For This Useful Post:
cuxi (11-08-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2005, 05:04 AM   #2
(male)

AarCan HB User
Re: constant pressure in my right temple, I'm 20 years old and scared! Please help

It could be stress or anxiety. I would make an appointment with a doctor, tell him or her all your symptoms and let them help you. The pain in your temple could be from muscle tension in your neck or jaw.
Just relax and make an appointment. Tell them about your dental appointment too. Or go to the emergency room or a walk-in clinic. They can run some simple tests.

Old 01-10-2005, 02:46 PM   #3
(male)

Conch Shell HB User
Re: constant pressure in my right temple, I'm 20 years old and scared! Please help

I have had the same problem and I too am a college freshman...except the pain or sensation for me is in the left temple...

I know the feeling....it is a werid one and espically when you are out there, all alone in the world for the first time....I had a complete aniexity break down the week before thanksgiving and still haven't 100% recovered from it...

my stress/aniexity issues, along with a suspected case of TMJ, are one of the factors that caused me to swich colleges and move back home...

i don't know whats wrong, but i just wanted offer your some comfort because i have been in that scary situation too

Old 03-23-2005, 08:36 PM   #4
(female)

christaleena HB User

i too suffer from anxiety/stress issues.....when you said you had a suspected case of TMJ what did you mean? bc i think i may too...im such a worry wart and i swear i make up/creat half of my issues but i always am scared..im a college junior with lots of stress and home issues....with me i have this weird pressure feelingon the left side of my head above my temple....what yours like?

Old 03-27-2007, 11:23 PM   #5
(male)

Dtormala HB User

Listen. I'm 23 years old and I live at home I have been suffering from this sever pain in my right temple and alot of pressure which makes me worry so much. I was told I have to go through an MRI to find whats is really going on but I can't get through it. Anyways I need help. and sick of this pain. I been sick from it for about 5 years. and vommiting constatly. What you's think could be wrong?

Also this casues my right eyesite to fade in and out too. this bad?

Last edited by Dtormala; 03-27-2007 at 11:24 PM.

Old 11-30-2007, 02:42 PM   #6
(male)

timgolding HB User
Re: constant pressure in my left temple, I'm 27 years old and scared! Please help

OK I have these symptoms also, constant stress in left temple. fever in the brain, nausea, black around eyes etc etc. It prevents me from smiling almost stops me being happy in fact and puts my in a constant state of depression. I. Worst of all it I think it was caused by a subliminal message that in turn caused me to think irrationally and have a traumatic experience leaving me in a state of psychosis. At my worst state I was under constant strain and felt like a frequency of negative energy was being beamed on my soul coming from my frontal lobe. Couldn't sleep and as a soon as I drifted in and out of consciousness was finding myself in a awful place. I managed to use a theta meditation to help to get me through the night otherwise I certainly would of killed myself. I was so anxious the next day I had to see a psychiatrist immediately, he helped a lot. As he showed there are ways to get you on a level playing field. All i know in medical terms is that on the temple frontal lobe area of the brain are receptors/transmitter for regulating dopamine in the brain. whilst trying to get to the bottom of this I am uncovering conspiracies that no doctor could ever believe. Your symptoms are almost definalty related to stress I suggest the following:

See a psychiatrist or doctor
Ask your doctor for a subscription of olanzapine, it may not completely relieve the stress in the temple but regulates your level of dopamine and helps with the emotions associated, giving your brain a chance to relieve itself.
Take two drops colloidal silver a day.
If you live near the sea go and swim in it a lot.
Look for spiritual healers, hypnotherapy, color therapy.
Watch Zeitgeist.

Thats about as far as I have got in my healing. I'm not cured but at least can get on with my life for the time being.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:54 AM   #7
(male)

timgolding HB User

OK APPARTENLTY harry outdoors replied to me message but hmm where is it?

Closed Thread