It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 11:28 AM   #1
(female)

roxanaafterprom HB User
Question Dizziness, vibrating sensation

I'm a 20 year old female and on 2 different days this week I was driving to school and had a bad dizzy spell for about 20 seconds. It seems almost like there is a vibration in the left side of my head or in my left ear that is jarring my sense of balance. It was very strange, does anyone know what this might be?

Thanks,
Jessica

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2005, 10:20 PM   #2
(male)

jrm1 HB User
Re: Dizziness, vibrating sensation

Hi Jessica I think that I know what you are going through. When I read that you felt like a vibration on the side of the head, it really got my attention. I placed a post today on this message board hoping that someone might shed some light as to what is it that I have. However, no one has replied yet. I think that I'm experiencing something similar to what you have. For example, right now that I'm typing this, I feel this tremendous pressure on my right side of the head. It's always on the right side. This happens every time I'm looking at the monitor or whenever I'm focusing at something. This happens even when I'm driving. The moment I stop and start walking, I feel a little dizzy and then the dizziness goes away. However, when ever I talk out loud or make certain sounds with my voice, I seem to feel this kind of vibration on my head and I have no idea what the heck it is. Is basically ruining my life. I could be wrong but I don't think you have anything wrong in your head. I mean like a tumor or something. I had an MRI, EEG, and MRA and everything turned out o.k. However, I still do not know what I have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread