It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2005, 07:09 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Nanner HB UserNanner HB User
Pain middle of forehead

My son (age 25) has been prone to headaches since his midteens. Lately he has been complaining of frequent headaches, and indicates the pain is mid-forehead. He asked the doc about the headaches some years ago, and the guy kind of laughed it off. I think this doc acts as though young people can't really have anything of consequence.

In addition, my son often mentions dizzyness upon getting up quickly. The doc also blew that off as well. I'm thinking it's time for him to find a new MD.

Regardless, any thoughts on the mid-forehead pain? He says he doesn't feel congested in his sinuses.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
myofacial pain over the sinuses only? sazy101 Sinus Problems 6 06-04-2011 06:31 PM
Cold Forehead With Pneumonia Erick Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD 5 04-28-2010 01:32 AM
Pain and tingling in my head Dark Stranger General Health 3 12-23-2006 09:22 AM
5 Months Out Of Surgery!! Pain Again? babyboomer6 Back Problems 1 11-20-2006 09:06 PM
Myofascial Pain Syndrome with hashimotos hypothyroid Anju20 Thyroid Disorders 5 09-23-2005 06:07 PM