It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2006, 09:23 AM   #1
(female)

babybls4ever HB User
throbbing headache at the back of my head and neck

so anyway every morning between 3 and 6 i wake up with this awful headache at the back of my head and neck. it has been going on for about 3 or 4 days now. and it only goes away when i take something (over the counter). my Dad says maybe it is tention, but i swear i think it is something more. please if anyone else has these symptoms or has had let me know. and yes i have ask the doc and she doesnt know isnt that cute

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2006, 02:47 PM   #2
(female)

mellie611 HB User
Re: throbbing headache at the back of my head and neck

I had those too. They scared me so bad I made my dr. order an MRI. Turns out they're tension headaches, called Occiptal Tension Headache. I went to a chiropractor for months and also took Skelaxin. Are the muscles in your neck and shoulders tight? If they are, that's what you have!!!!!!

All the best,

Melanie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2006, 01:30 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Mz Migraine HB UserMz Migraine HB User

Quote:
yes i have ask the doc and she doesnt know isnt that cute
Then it's time to get a 2nd opinion. Maybe this time try a Neurologist, one that specializes in headaches/migraines. They are usually found at Headache Clinics.

Old 07-24-2006, 06:19 PM   #4
(female)

babybls4ever HB User

just like to thank you all and would like to tell you that it is tention heaches!THANKS GUYS!!!

Closed Thread