It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2007, 07:21 AM   #1
(female)

eloise_girl24 HB User
Burning headache/rebound headache.

Does anyone ever get this type of headache, it's not the typical headache feeling persay but more like a burning sensation in your head, all over. i would still classify it as a headache, which ive been getting constantly for the past 10 years but i notice this type of burning headache when im getting rebound headaches. i try to not take anything when i get a headache but i do notice that if i do take something, then the next day ill get this burning headache which ill take something for and then the next day ill get a burning headache again and so forth until before i know it, ive been having a rebound headache for weeks. anyone else get something like this?

Old 08-22-2007, 05:47 PM   #2
(female)

Smokey77 HB User
Re: Burning headache/rebound headache.

eloise - do you suffer from allergies?
This sounds like what I call "head on fire" headache. My forhead, eyes - well my whole head is in a fire like pain. I usually take an overthe counter antihistamine and a couple of adivl, lie down and feel better in a few hours.
Smokey

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2007, 09:11 AM   #3
(female)

eloise_girl24 HB User
Re: Burning headache/rebound headache.

yes i do have allergies. i hate them. i never had allergies until i moved away from home (12 hours away, to a totally different climate) now i have very bad allergies. i went to a allergist and she tested me and said im allergic to ragweed (which apparently is blooming now), dust, mold, cats, dogs and some other things. i grew up with cats in my house and now have a dog so this dog and cat allergy is news to me! i get episodes where i wont have a headache for weeks and then it seems when my allergies/sinuses are acting up, ill get headaches and dizzy spells for a couple weeks and then it tapers off again.

Closed Thread