It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
(male)

jtsang HB User
Have this strange pain right side of ear and head

I'm glad I found this board. It's got so much info here.

We'll I'm a 36 year old. Never have any migrane heads.

About 4 or five weeks ago I noticed this really annnoying pain on the right side of my ear. The first 3 to 4 days I noticed a little lightheadness kind a like I'm a little bit buzz from drinking. The pain feels like it's coming from the inside of the right ear that feels like a burning and and it would spread to the side of my head near the top of the right ear. This is not an unbearable pain just annoying. Also, the more I think about it the more it creeps up on me.

I have went to see an ENT twice and he was not able to find anything expect that he sees some hair line redness inside the left ear. He perscribed some voltarin(I think that's what it was) and some cortisone cream to apply inside of the ear (the cream actually make it much worst that night as my ear felt like it was burning from the inside).

I then went to see my Primary doctor and he did a series of facial and balancing test and said he does not see anything wrong.

It's week 5 now and I still have this buring feeling and slight throbbing from the ear.

I also noticed feel this burning sensation from the inside of the ear when I sleep , it kind of comes and goes. It is usually much better around the evening time.

I'm a bit worried and debating if I should see a Neruologist to see if there is anything serious such as a brian tumor or possible CAT or MRI.

On the other hand I have also noticed that my right nostrial is a bit stuff and I do have to blow my nose once in awhile to clear it.

Could this be Sinus related instead?

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2007, 12:31 PM   #2
(female)

jmarieql HB User
Re: Have this strange pain right side of ear and head

Hi,

I have been experiencing these exact symptoms for over a week. I went to the dr and he said probably allergies with muscle spasms in the head! I don't think so. Have you figured it out yet??

Closed Thread