It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
(female)

missbugsey66 HB User
chronic headache, earaches and neck pain-please help me!!!!!!

It Has Been A Year Now That I Have Suffered From My Chronic Headache, Earaches And Neck Pain. It Is All On Left Side. My Doctor Has Seen Me Numorous Times. A Cat Scan Showed A Pineal Cyst, The Mri Showed Up Clear, She Put Me On Elavil For The Pain. She A Few Times Told Me I Had An Ear Infection. The Ear Drops Did Not Help, Migrain Medication Did Not Help, My Last Visit She Told Me I Had Fluid Behind Both Ears And Some Possible Bleeding Behind Left Ear. The Ent Doctor She Sent Me To Said Everything Looked Perfect. I Am Back To Square One. The Pain Level Goes Up And Down All Day. The Pain Is Chronic And Is On The Left Side Of Neck, Ears And Left Side Of Head. Im Getting Extremley Depressed And Its Effecting My Work And Relationship At Home. I Want So Badly To Get Better But The Big Kick Is I Have No Health Insurance. Who Can Help Me? Does Anyone Out There Think They Know What This All Is? God Bless You All In Your Search For Help Too.

Last edited by missbugsey66; 10-08-2007 at 04:36 PM. Reason: MISSPELLED WORD

Closed Thread