It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
(female)

chavewilliams06 HB User
I Have Headaches Everyday, What Is Wrong?

I Have Headaches Everyday,my headaches get worse when i lay down at night i dont know what the problem is

Old 10-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
(female)

Gina-Mandysmom HB User
Re: I Have Headaches Everyday, What Is Wrong?

I do too. I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me as well.... Nothing seems to work for me. Let me know if you find something that does.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
(female)

Shannatoo HB User

I had headaches every day for as long as I could remember until I was diagnosed with a gluten allergy and elminated it all from my diet. Just a thought - it worked wonders for me, I sure wish someone had mentioned it to me earlier, it would have prevented years of pain!

Good luck!

Shanna

Old 10-18-2007, 12:55 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

aussie_jono HB User

1. See your doctor, to make sure there isnt a serious cause (very unlikely)

2. Ask the doctor if you can try taking a dose of nortryptyline (50mg) at bedtime, to see if this helps

Old 10-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
(female)

eloise_girl24 HB User

i have headaches every day too. it could be several things. do you have sinus problems? if your headaches get worse when you lie down, sinus problems is a big cause of that. you should see if you have a mild sinus infection or chronic sinus problems. also, every time you have a headache, do you take something for it? you can get "re-bound" headaches from taking headache medication. every time i have a headache and i take excedrin (only thing that cures my headaches), there is a 90% chance ill get a "re-bound" headache the next day,then i take something for that and get another headache the next day and on and on and on. if you are taking something every day for your headaches, try going one day without taking something and see if you feel better the next day. if you can drink caffeine, try a little to help with your headache. i hope this helps, i can preach but i cant follow my own advice, ive had a headache every day now for a couple weeks and i keep taking something for it every day and then get another headache the next day. it's a vicious cycle! i hope you feel better soon.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
(female)

shaunna HB User

I have been getting headaches alot, almost every day.. I get spots in front of my eyes and so on..so i know its a migraine...but one doctor says the migraines are from my sinuses and the other says its the other way around ..i thought i had it all figured out...my nose has been running alot so i thought ahhaaa it must be sinuses but then the doctor says migraines can cause my nose to get plugged and also so run...grrr im about to go nuts LOL

Old 11-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #7
(female)

Liz17 HB User

My sounds like the same thing. i have a headache every single day. there isn't a good day that i have pain free. when i lay down it is worse for me also. i wake up in the morning almost everyday in excruciating pain and i don't even want to move. it is hard for me to make myself go to school. but the headache dulls later in the day and it becomes bearable. looks like a lot of us need answers for almost the same thing. i hope someone who knows about this stuff looks at this!

Old 11-15-2007, 07:58 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

1sunny1 HB User1sunny1 HB User

I have had headaches for the past 12 years, and it is always worse after I lay down. Finally my doc did a Mri on the cervical neck. The results showed a mildly bulging disc at the C6 - C7. I got trigger point injections yesterday which helped a lot, I also have fibromyalgia and am taking Lyrica and Cymbalta. The combination of these two meds help immensely.

Good luck,
Sunny

Old 11-20-2007, 12:43 PM   #9
(female)

Saz_352 HB User
Unhappy Re: I Have Headaches Everyday, What Is Wrong?

hey all
ive had constant (varying degrees) headaches for the past 2 years.....had the clear from CT scan so spose thats a good thing. Thinking it has something to do with my eyesight....without glasses i cant see much, but when i wear them or contacts i get horrible headaches. have constant dull ache all the time, and it stops me enjoying my life! wish i could rewind two years and be headache free! get achy pains in neck and shoulders, and feel dizzy sometimes...arghhhhhhhhhhhh! any ideas??? its just nice to see im not the only one.....as no one else seems to understand ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Closed Thread