It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
(female)

shipke06 HB User
sharp stabbing headache

I am a twenty year old female and I have just recently started having sharp stabbing, lighting like headache in the back left side of my head. they come and go too soon for me to treat but I have been getting them daily for the past 7 days. They feel like someone is stabbing me in the back of my head. I have no other symptoms along with the headache . They sometimes also travel to teh other side of my head. They are annoying. I have hypothyroidism, but i dont think its related. has anyone ever experienced this or can someone help me. Please

Last edited by shipke06; 12-13-2007 at 04:33 PM. Reason: wasnt finished

Old 12-15-2007, 02:38 AM   #2
(female)

bmd1011 HB User
Re: sharp stabbing headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipke06 View Post
I am a twenty year old female and I have just recently started having sharp stabbing, lighting like headache in the back left side of my head. they come and go too soon for me to treat but I have been getting them daily for the past 7 days. They feel like someone is stabbing me in the back of my head. I have no other symptoms along with the headache . They sometimes also travel to teh other side of my head. They are annoying. I have hypothyroidism, but i dont think its related. has anyone ever experienced this or can someone help me. Please

I am 23 and have been experiencing these type of headaches. I had them pretty bad (for over a month) in August-September (and a little in October), and then they went away. Well last week they came back! It's so horrible and I wish I could figure out what they were. I'll be going to the dr again this week so if I find out anything I'll let you know!
I'm not sure if my thyroid was tested last time they took blood so I will be checking that also...

PS-I just saw in another post something about Cluster headaches, you may want to look those up like I am.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread