It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
(female)

gwen28 HB User
Why do I wake up with headaches everyday?

Why do I wake up with headaches everyday? Some are worse than others.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:30 AM   #2
(female)

Diana M. HB User
Re: Why do I wake up with headaches everyday?

You may be stressed enough to feel this tension headache or it may be an adverse effect of some drugs....please descripe me your headache & tell me what drugs you take

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #3
(male)

DrSherif HB User
Wink Re: Why do I wake up with headaches everyday?

hello:
miss M i think this headache most probably due to your exam stresses and some what due lack of sufficient sleep.....please till me frequency of that headache

Old 01-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #4
(male)

DrSherif HB User

no stress no .....what else

Old 01-22-2008, 01:33 AM   #5
(female)

anita41 HB User
Unhappy Re: Why do I wake up with headaches everyday?

hi i wake up with a headache every morning i take anadin extra which makes it a little less painful but by dinner time its back so more anadins i take between 4 and 8 a day i have stiffness in my neck too been for x rays and to the drs said it could be arithritus in my neck causing the headaches the inflammatary tablets he gave me gave me bad stomach ache did try the chriopratice but could not afford it 29 pound twice a week so im back suffering and taking far too many anadins any advice please

Old 01-22-2008, 06:42 AM   #6
(male)

Inchvbeam HB User

ts, how the headache like? u shld explain so that the kind forumers could understand you more. Remember everyone's this together.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I used to get headaches in the mornings and it turns out the sunlight coming from the window (my bed is right by the window) was giving me migraines. My eyes are very sensitive to the sun so I now bought some nice polarized sunglasses to wear (especially when driving when the sun is setting and right in your face) and I covered my window with a shade that completely blocks out the light. Seems like I'd be fine with the shade open during the day, just not when I would sleep. Of course it would be worse in the seasons when the sun would rise earlier.

Just an idea... but I'd get migraines from the sun, being dehydrated, not enough sleep, stress, lack of caffeine, and chocolate. Luckily I'm not a chocolate lover so giving it up really wasn't a big deal !

Closed Thread