It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
(male)

deltadart HB User
"Strange Headaches" are gone-Here's what the fix was(I hope)

If you scroll down you will see my post about strange headaches that I have had on&off for 7 years. My pain was always around the eyes. Went to the doctor and my blood pressure was somewhat high. He put me on Ziac and Amitriptyline. About after 3 days on these drugs my pain is gone. I really do think it's the medication that has been the difference. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM   #2
(female)

anita41 HB User
Re: "Strange Headaches" are gone-Here's what the fix was(I hope)

i have suffered headaches for 12 years i take 4 to 6 anadin extra ever day i am miserable i cant have fun just cant be bothered with anything its affecting my relationship i also have a stiff neck i went to the doctors thought it was arithitus the inflammatary tablets he gave me caused pain in my stomach went to see a chiropratice but was so expensive i could not afford that any advice please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
(male)

deltadart HB User
Wink Re: "Strange Headaches" are gone-Here's what the fix was(I hope)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita41 View Post
i have suffered headaches for 12 years i take 4 to 6 anadin extra ever day i am miserable i cant have fun just cant be bothered with anything its affecting my relationship i also have a stiff neck i went to the doctors thought it was arithitus the inflammatary tablets he gave me caused pain in my stomach went to see a chiropratice but was so expensive i could not afford that any advice please
Anita41, Since being on the medication my headaches have disappeared. I too would have a stiff neck with much pain. I was given Ziac for my high blood pressure and it's back to normal. The Amitriptyline was given for my insomnia. If you do some reading you will find out that Amitriptyline is given for pain control. I know it helps with migraines also. I worked with a lady that has taken Amitriptyline for years to help her control her migraines. Both drugs are generic so they are cheap. You might want to ask your doctor about it. Do some research on it and take the info and let your doctor take a look. Good Luck.

Closed Thread