It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2002, 02:14 PM   #1
Inactive

Mandie HB User
Post throbbing temple headache

Well here I sit with this throbbing headache in my left temple. It did go away last time, and for some reason I now have it again. I don't know why. I went to the doctor and he felt it was stress related but I am naturally thinking such horrible things. THey ruled out temperal neuritis- that is a good thing. So now I am thinking is it something else. I am a very nervous person and any time something happens to me I start thinking overtime on what it could be. It is so easy to say that stress causes everything, and yet, how many MRI.s can a person take? I need to know if any of you have had this temple headache and did you worry about it like me, and did it go away??? I just need to hear from all of you on this issue before I start to panic- thanks

Old 07-03-2002, 05:45 AM   #2

cjandura HB User
Unhappy

sorry u are feeling bad but iam there to with the headaches. what was ur symptoms of the temporal neurtis i have jabs of buring feelingsover my eyes and temporal regins iam a very panicky person myself i think the worst of everything. thank you and let me know if it sounds like urs

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2002, 02:34 PM   #3

Annie00 HB User
Lightbulb

I also have headaches that throb in my left temple. My doctor finally realized this was a migraine headache and had me try Maxalt. I'll tell you, I no longer have to suffer from migraines. When the throbbing starts (mine never go away on their own), I take a Maxalt and the headache is gone. Maybe this is a way out for you!

Old 07-12-2002, 03:16 PM   #4
Super Sarah

Talking

Mandie,

This question is exactly the same question about a stress related headache that you have just posted further down the board. Lots of people have given replies and advice to this as well.

I have told you that I think it is definitely stress related and I have offered my advice. Once again, you need to relax by doing Yoga or Qi Gong breathing exercises. You also need to have some acupuncture or go and find a good homepath or something that will work for you.

Will you ever actually act on the advice that anyone on these boards gives you or are you going to keep asking the same questions over and over?

Old 07-17-2002, 03:29 PM   #5

cjandura HB User
sorry mandie if it hurt u so bad to answer that next time just dont replay. i feel that was very hurtful.

Old 07-24-2002, 12:01 PM   #6
(female)

joanieg HB User
Wow, "Super" Sarah. That was pretty mean. What the heck do you care? She can post as many times as she wants! And maybe she doesn't want to take the advice about wierd Chinese treatments. Geez!

Old 07-24-2002, 12:36 PM   #7
Super Sarah

Talking

I was not advocating weird Chinese treatments as you call them. I was advocating acupuncture, which has Chinese origins and is linked to Chinese Medicine, yes, but it is backed by research.

Don't knock it until you have tried it and unless you actually know something about it?

I would be quite happy to give you some education in the subject if you don't know anything about it, which it sounds as if you don't to me.

Old 07-31-2002, 05:27 PM   #8
Inactive

Mandie HB User
Yes Sarah, I do take advice from many people. I have tried Yoga and accupunture to no avail. I have a lot of stress in my life and I know that this is a big factor in all of my problems. BUT, it is really hard to deal with it as well. I am sorry if I seem to repeat myself, but , I am quite distraught. M

Closed Thread