It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2002, 12:04 PM   #1
(male)

rydog23 HB User
Post Mild Headache/Dizziness for 1 week...

since last weekend, I've had a mild headache that isn't extremely painful but, I feel pressure on my temples and other areas of my head with occasional mild pain. Also, I have mild dizziness not vertigo, just that barely dizzy feeling, also when I do alot of activity like clean, the dizziness gets worse. Also if I bend over and stand up I feel more dizzy. On a scale of one to 10(worst symptoms) this is prob about 4. Is this something typical? I've tried Advil, Tylenol, and Excedrin Migraine nothing seems to help. I had a sinus infection a couple months ago, that still is problem lingering around some. I also have a lot of anxiety symptoms over the past couple years.

Old 11-09-2002, 12:05 PM   #2
(male)

rydog23 HB User
I forgot to say I'm a 25 year old white male. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2002, 12:02 AM   #3
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Sounds like your sinuses are acting up again. See the doc and get a set of sinus x-rays to rule this out. Sometimes people need longer periods of antibiotics to totally get rid of a sinus infection. Be to use a good antioxidant supplement daily to help prevent further sinus problems and colds.

Old 11-18-2002, 04:13 PM   #4
(male)

rydog23 HB User
Here is an update on my symptoms. I still have them and I will go into further detail...First of all last Mon, I went to the Urgent Care Center and they checked me out. They removed a lot of ear wax from both ears which they thought my being causing my mild vertigo, but it didn't help. Also they gave me a 10 day doze of antibotics, thinking that this might be a lingering sinus infection, but I'm on the 8th doze now and I'm still the same. Here are my symptoms again: I have a headache that is not severe, but it is nagging. I have noticed it in several places, sometimes I get jabbing pain on my upper right frontal side. Sometimes my temples have pressure, sometimes my forehead has pressure, sometimes the pain is on the left side(more on the right), I get pain behind and near my eyes and the eyes themselves, when I move my eyes, they feel sore (more so the right one). When I move my head about like looking to the left or right is when I notice vertigo the most-this is why when I do something active it is the worse like cleaning because there is a lot of headmovement. Both eyes feel sore and heavy. The dizzyness with head movement is steady, but the eyes and headache seem to fade in and out a maybe a little. I have extremely high anxiety when it comes to my health symptoms (many symptoms themselves were related to anxiety itself). So I've been reading about bad stuff online like tumous, optic neuritis and papilledema. I tell myself it doesn't seem like i have those things, but I still worry. I mean I don't have worse morning headaches then ease later, which is what it said for tumours. My symtoms are the same throughout the day maybe slightly better in the morning. I don't have vomiting or a fever. I do get nauseous sometimes related to the vertigo when riding around in a car(head/eye movement). The typical advil/tylenol stuff has not helped. I have an appointment on Wed with an eye doctor to check me out. Does this sound bad? What does this sound like? Recap of symptoms: mild headache varying locations, light headed/vertigo more with head/eye movement, eyes sore more so with movement-all for just over 2 weeks. Thanks for the help.

Old 12-18-2002, 04:48 PM   #5
littlesheep1999

sounds like what i had last year i had an mri t o rule anything out and it all came bk normal its all anxiety with me, the more you read about it, the more you think about it the worse it will get... get checked over ask for an mri to put your mind at rest.. good luck keep us posted

------------------
donna

Old 01-02-2003, 07:26 PM   #6

BigTex HB User
Thumbs up

Have you had any head or neck injuries lately. I have similar symptoms, headaches, dizziness, fatigue all with varying intensity and intermittent, due to a head and neck injury. Sometimes the headaches are really intense, whereas other times the dizziness is the most problematic. If you have injured your head or neck you may need physical therapy (which includes massage). I have found the message to be very helpful as far as increasing blood flow to the brain and helping me to relax and reduce my headaches. You may want to see a neurologist to have a CAT, MRI, PET, or SPECT done to diagnos any neurological ailments. BigTex

Old 08-22-2003, 10:16 AM   #7

theman HB User
Hi all. I'm 15 (slightly young) but I'm having the same symptoms. Not worse in the morning, if anything worse as the day goes on. My symptoms are almost exactly the same. It's a sinus ache atm, but the center of my head can ache, or the back can ache, the sides, etc. Doctor reckons it's tiredness...

Old 04-09-2007, 10:09 AM   #8
(female)

suzie123 HB User
Re: Mild Headache/Dizziness for 1 week...

I have been having the same problems- mild headache and dizziness since 3 days. I am quite worried bacause it is creating problems in workplace. I get dizzy when I read, when I look at computer for a while, while I stand suddenly. Also I don't have any headache early in the morning but it starts after few hours. It is just mild headache so I haven't taken any medicines thinking it will go off. What might be the problem? How can I get rid of it? Any suggestions?

Old 04-13-2008, 03:04 PM   #9
(male)

yhenderson HB User

Did anyone get a resolution to these symptoms? Just wondering

Old 06-30-2008, 01:29 PM   #10
(male)

Dan777 HB User

Did anyone ever find out the cause behind this?
I am having almost the exact same symptoms...

Closed Thread