It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
(female)

Jennifer8557 HB User
Unhappy Headache between eyes, Eyes feeling strained

hi, about 3 weeks ago I have noticed that my eyes have been feeling a bit strained...and that some of the things I have always been able to read so clearly seemed just a bit blurry from far away but just fine when I got up close to it. Then I started getting headaches everyday right in between my eyes . I have noticed that most of the time my headaches dont start until after I have watched TV for a bit or after I read or use the computer. I have an eye doctor appt. next week to see if I need glasses....Just wondering if any one else out there has had this same problem? Just a bit confused could it be sinus headaches?? I just have never been one to have headaches and now having them everyday for 3 weeks just bothers me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
(female)

Jennifer8557 HB User
Re: Headache between eyes, Eyes feeling strained

So I went to the eye doctors and my eyes are just perfect......so the doctor seems to think now I have a sinus infection and that is why my eyes are feeling strained and my headaches indicate sinus infection so the eye doctor says so on monday i'm going to see the doctor about my sinus' i will keep you all posted

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #3
(male)

luvdpuck HB User

so what happened ?

Old 08-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #4
(female)

Jennifer8557 HB User

I went to the eye doctor he said everything was fine my vision was great. So i went to my doctor turns out she thinks i had some kind of a virus...It lasted for about 3 weeks and now i'm perfectly fine no more headaches nothing. Totally weird!

Old 08-11-2008, 01:17 AM   #5
(male)

luvdpuck HB User

Awesome news .
Good to hear success stories here .

Closed Thread