It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
Headache When Bending Over

Today at work I bent over to pick something up and got this dull, pressure like headache in my forehead. As soon as I stood back up straight, the headache went away. This happened everytime I bent over to get something off the floor or on the bottom shelf. The headaches always went away as soon as I stood up.

I read, in a lot of places, that it could be something with my sinuses. Usually when I have problems with my sinuses I get this bad pressure in my head and cheeks that is accompained by a stuffy nose. Of course you never know and things can change.

I was wondering if these headaches could have something to do with the ridiculous amount of dust that was flying around. My boss decided to move somethings around in the store and everything he moved came from the area that doesn't get cleaned as often as it should. Dust doesn't usually bother me when it is stationary, but once it starts moving around it starts to irritate me.

Thanks for any information you all can give.
KDD

Old 07-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
(female)

peppurr HB User
Re: Headache When Bending Over

KDD - I was at the doctor's last week and I was talking about a possible sinus infection. She asked me if I got a headache while bending over. In my case no.
Still...she ordered a sinus x-ray for me which I had today. Don't know the results yet but I just wanted to say you might want to get an xray.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

pinkpixies HB User

sounds like allergies to me. zyrtec (sp?) is available otc now and works on both outdoor and indoor allergies. may help?

Old 07-14-2008, 04:11 AM   #4
(male)

john64 HB User

i had this same problem along with many others for years. this is in my laymans opinion is caused by food or stomach acid reactions. for a long time i couldnt wear a tight belt without getting head pain by just leaning over a little

Closed Thread