It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

B143C HB User
Does Excedrin Extra Strenght Make you Nauseous?

Hi guys,

I'm a writer and have to spend a large amount of time on the computer - the result? Headaches. I'd had a headache for several days - behind my eyes and all around my neck and head. I took an Excedrin to "break" the headache and then ended up getting really nauseous. I'm still nauseous. I even had to take a phenregan and it didn't help very much. I also had extreme jitters - I very very rarely drink caffine. The headache is back now.

Has anyone else had this problem? It's worrying me now because vomiting and chills had landed me in the ER a few months back with which they thought was a result of an ovarian cyst of inflammed intestine. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dolysods HB User
Re: Does Excedrin Extra Strenght Make you Nauseous?

I can no longer take any type of NSAID for pain relief... pretty much sucks. It tears up my stomach. How often do you have to take it? Have you had a eye checkup recently? they do make glasses specific for computer use.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

B143C HB User
Re: Does Excedrin Extra Strenght Make you Nauseous?

I'm sorry you've had the same probelms with headache meds. Thanks for replying. And thanks for the advice about the glasses. I didn't know that. I will make an appointment. It would be so wonderful not to have computer headaches everyday. You're a dear, thanks!

Closed Thread