It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

tension feeling in the head and trickling feeling

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
andyjb28
(male)

andyjb28 HB User
tension feeling in the head and trickling feeling

I am a 28 year old male and for the past 2 years now i havent felt 100%... It started with my ears tending to burn up and throbb. Following this months later i got a pressure feeling in my head and noticed that whenever i went shopping or to a supermarket i felt a bit spaced out. Not dizzy. Occasionally i get this trickling sensation in the back of my head like fluid is running down the back of my neck... Now its all the time,,, no pain tho,,, and its literally doing my head in... People have suggested its anxiety but i have naff all to be anxious about. I had some blood tests done at the docs but nothing has come off it. In fact the dr looked at me like i was stupid.. I have also noticed that my tounge has strange patches on it and i wake up will a horrible taste in the morning. I have recently started to put weight on as well but am not as active in my work so that could explain that. I hope someone can help me and give me some suggestions casue am getting very frustrated with feeling like this. In fact if i drink alcohol i feel much better. haha..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Could someone PLEASE help?!? Swollen lymph node, headaches, eye tension, ear & nose Stigma Ear, Nose & Throat 1 06-12-2009 11:43 AM
tension feeling in head and ears brinnbry055 Headaches & Migraines 0 10-12-2007 02:22 AM
Tension headaches at night Dark Stranger Headaches & Migraines 5 10-03-2007 05:41 AM
chronic tension headaches boxerlover227 Headaches & Migraines 191 07-29-2007 05:41 PM
Feeling BLUE and Painful! FullCircle08 Addiction & Recovery 5 07-27-2007 07:14 AM
Feeling of "high" tension in your head? rb90 General Health 0 07-19-2006 08:50 PM
tension and miniscule bumps on head noaone Brain & Nervous System Disorders 1 03-29-2005 09:33 PM
herbal remedy for tension headache? TrippingAsIGo Alternative Medicine 6 04-11-2004 06:43 PM
Head "tension" constantly on lithobid randai Bipolar Disorder 2 03-30-2003 01:40 PM