It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

Headache behind Left Ear radiates upward to the temple.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
tarice
(female)

tarice HB User
Headache behind Left Ear radiates upward to the temple.

Several Days ago I had noticed a pain behind my left ear. Felt like the start of a headache, it was more irritating than anything. A few hours later it had radiated upwards to my left temple. It felt almost like a numbness moving upward ontop of my left eye. Very weird, I don't get headaches very often, but when I do it's more of an even headache on both sides of my head.

I also have developed some mild allergies over the past few years that are getting a little more severe as time goes on. Just to dust I believe, but I've never been tested. So, I took a Reactine as I thought it may be a big part of the problem. It didn't really seem to make a difference with the headache.

Now it comes and goes, but it woke me last night where I had to massage my neck and shoulders in hopes of finding some magical pressure point that would take the pain away. I don't know if this is more serious than a simple sinus headache or what, but it is concerning to me. Does anyone have the same issues or know anything about this? I am really just looking to find out if it's a more serious issue like spinal cord or some other neurological disorder.

It just doesn't seem right to wake up with a headache. Normally rest seems to be the best medicine, doesn't it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread