It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

anyone know what this is?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
falconfan5832
(male)

falconfan5832 HB User
anyone know what this is?

This is going to be a long post to list all the symptoms,so here goes:I have headaches every morning the intensity varies,I have occasional "jerks" in an arm or leg,I've had an MRI,x-rays,CTscan,bloodtests,seen an ENT and everything was fine.I can't walk or draw a straight line,when I've been seated for a while 15 mins or more,I have a hard time getting up.My feet are always "cold",when I bend at the waist,my face turns bright red, the pressure increases and it feels like my head's going to explode.I've tried several different medeciations,otc and perscription,and none of them work,except a couple made me feel "spaced out".The circulation to my feet cuts down when I stand in one place for very long without moving.My balance is VERY bad,as I have almost fell over several times,and I run into things often.My dad has a degenaritive disc disease in his back and I'm starting to think I may have it,though I didn't show any signs until recently.The neurologist I was seeing said he was out of ideas and suggested I try Emory in Atlanta.Does anyone have any ideas on this?
thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
leeshy215
(female)

leeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB User
Re: anyone know what this is?

You have a lot of weird stuff going on but that doesn't mean it couldn't be caused by migraines. Usually if a person has or has had any headaches/migraines before and have had a ton of tests that came back normal, there's a good chance that all these symptoms are being caused my migraines. You would be surprised of how many different symptoms can occur from migraines. The brain controls all the funtions in your body. If you are having brain disturbance; mostly caused by migraine, it can cause a world of other problems. Most people don't ever think a headache can cause other problems other than pain. I was one of them, until my headaches/migraines changed into something else. Please read my story that I have posted and get this book I recomended. I hope it will help you.

Last edited by leeshy215; 06-26-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
fordp82
(male)

fordp82 HB User
Re: anyone know what this is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfan5832 View Post
This is going to be a long post to list all the symptoms,so here goes:I have headaches every morning the intensity varies,I have occasional "jerks" in an arm or leg,I've had an MRI,x-rays,CTscan,bloodtests,seen an ENT and everything was fine.I can't walk or draw a straight line,when I've been seated for a while 15 mins or more,I have a hard time getting up.My feet are always "cold",when I bend at the waist,my face turns bright red, the pressure increases and it feels like my head's going to explode.I've tried several different medeciations,otc and perscription,and none of them work,except a couple made me feel "spaced out".The circulation to my feet cuts down when I stand in one place for very long without moving.My balance is VERY bad,as I have almost fell over several times,and I run into things often.My dad has a degenaritive disc disease in his back and I'm starting to think I may have it,though I didn't show any signs until recently.The neurologist I was seeing said he was out of ideas and suggested I try Emory in Atlanta.Does anyone have any ideas on this?
thanks
this could be subacute degeneration of spinal cord. Get lots of injectable vitamin b12. It could help.

Closed Thread