It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
(male)

Nosyt HB User
Headaches from detoxing!!!!!!!

I'm on day three of detoxing, and not from drugs, but sadly from junk food. I'm eating raw foods with water and tea. I was aware that this wasn't going to be easy and was expecting this as well as bunch of other symptoms but I'm looking for anybody whose gone through this and is able to give a bit of insight on the experience. I understand it differs from person to person but I'm wondering is it worth going through this immense pain? Do you really get this euphoric feeling at some point? anything I can do about the headaches besides pills? I really hope someone can give me some support cause the feeling of someone hitting me in the back of the head with a bat is no fun at all and don't know if I'm just torturing myself.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
(female)

leeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB Userleeshy215 HB User
Re: Headaches from detoxing!!!!!!!

Stop the tea! It has caffeine which is the #1 dietary trigger of headaches/migraines. Instead drink only naturally decaffeinated herbal tea (no citrus teas). The key word here is herbal. It will be rough, but in the end it will be worth it. Just make sure you know what you are doing. You will fell better, as long as you don't have any chronic illnesses. Eating healthier in the long run and exercise will be the best thing you can ever do for your body, especially with all the toxic stuff they put in food these days. Read food labels, go for less sodium and try to eat all certified organic products as much as possible, especially meats and fresh fruits and vegetables. Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
detox headaches support help health