It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

Migraines or something else

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
LORI63
(female)

LORI63 HB User
Migraines or something else

For the past few years, I've experienced a strange, debilitating "attack". It starts with a very sudden onset of extreme fatigue, the kind where I could just clunk my head down on my desk and sleep with my face on my keyboard. This is followed in a few hours by frequent urination and then nausea, indigestion, and stomach ache, usually accompanied by pain in both sides of my head and around my eyes. I feel feverish, shaky, and generally just ill.

I usually always get this with barometric changes. Now I am getting it almost daily with severity varying. I feel ill all the time. A CT of my sinuses was clear and allergy tests were all negative. GI tests all negative, including colonoscopy and endoscopy. Blood work negative exc occasional high blood count; kidney ct scan negative. I read about the stages of migraine - prodrome, etc., and realized that I fit many of the symptoms but I seldom get severe pain in my head - not the stabbing pain I assume that migraine sufferers experience.

My doc gave me Maltax and it worked the first time and the second time it did nothing. Tomorrow I am having a brain MRI. I am very discouraged and am starting to believe that I have CFS and will just always be sick.

Has anyone else experienced these type of symptoms with migraines and has anyone else had migraines where Maltax didn't work?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread