It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

Whats going on in my head??

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
italiannyc17
(male)

italiannyc17 HB User
Whats going on in my head??

So im an otherwise healthy 23 year old .. i have asthma and for the past 2 months ive been taking pulmicort ( oral steriod basically ) .. Just pointing that out, doubt it has anything to do with what im feeling ..

So ive been getting headaches , like twice a week outta no where , but usally they go away after i sleep for a lil bit or take a pill ..

So 3 days ago i felt a headache on my left temple, which also went to left part of my head and like around my left eye it felt like puffy, almost a feeling of closed a lil bit, dont know how to explain .. So that went away after a nap ..

Now , later that night until today i have the same exact symptoms , but now there on the RIGHT side of my side .. Puffiness around the eye , lil bit of pressure on the temple .. and this slight annoying pressure feeling on the back of my head, basically on the right side next to the scalp ..

basically its the right side next to my scalp thats bothering me, its not really a pain per say, just a feeling of pressure on it .. been feeling it for 3 days .. but also take into count that i felt the same thing on the opposite side of my head the day before that .. so its just wierd ..

i dont know much about headaches so i dont know whats wrong .. its only been 3 days but im thinkin about going to the doc if it lasts longer .. obv im worried cuz im a worrier and think the worst all the time...

anyone else have that feeling on the top/ of your head lil bit to the right?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
italiannyc17
(male)

italiannyc17 HB User
Re: Whats going on in my head??

lol great nobody knows ..

for your information , last night that feeling completely went away on my right side and went over to the left side =[

and now a couple hours later its on the other side again!! grrr

maybe cuz im stressin it and thinkin about it?

Last edited by italiannyc17; 08-27-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
Stacie Paulson
(female)

Stacie Paulson HB User
Re: Whats going on in my head??

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiannyc17 View Post
So im an otherwise healthy 23 year old .. i have asthma and for the past 2 months ive been taking pulmicort ( oral steriod basically ) .. Just pointing that out, doubt it has anything to do with what im feeling ..

So ive been getting headaches , like twice a week outta no where , but usally they go away after i sleep for a lil bit or take a pill ..

So 3 days ago i felt a headache on my left temple, which also went to left part of my head and like around my left eye it felt like puffy, almost a feeling of closed a lil bit, dont know how to explain .. So that went away after a nap ..

Now , later that night until today i have the same exact symptoms , but now there on the RIGHT side of my side .. Puffiness around the eye , lil bit of pressure on the temple .. and this slight annoying pressure feeling on the back of my head, basically on the right side next to the scalp ..

basically its the right side next to my scalp thats bothering me, its not really a pain per say, just a feeling of pressure on it .. been feeling it for 3 days .. but also take into count that i felt the same thing on the opposite side of my head the day before that .. so its just wierd ..

i dont know much about headaches so i dont know whats wrong .. its only been 3 days but im thinkin about going to the doc if it lasts longer .. obv im worried cuz im a worrier and think the worst all the time...

anyone else have that feeling on the top/ of your head lil bit to the right?
Did you ever find out what was causing your pain on the right side of your temple? I have been having a slight pain in the right temple. I don't have a runny nose or congestion type of cold? When I open my mouth wide the right side of my temple is tender and also to the touch. What ever happened? Did It go away?
Thanks for some info.
Stacie P

Closed Thread