It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

little concerned about this

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
sh 08
(female)

sh 08 HB User
little concerned about this

i have only ever had 1 migraine in my life that was 14 years ago and i was pregnant so that explained it...back in may i was at work when all of a sudden i couldnt see out of my left eye very well, it looked as though letters were missing on my screen and it got worse so that all i could see was straight ahead...i left work and my vision returned but i got a horrible headache, my husband says he gets them often and we put it down to an ocular migraine. i went to my dr who said thats what it was and he told me to go on sick leave at work as it was probably stress so i did. i went 3 months with nothing then it happened again about 3 weeks ago so i took advil right away before the headache kicked in and i was fine once that kicked in with just slight discomfort. Then 10 minutes ago i started getting the vision blur but this time it was my right eye and my left temple hurt when usually it was left for both symptoms. i noticed that i knew i was looking at my hand but couldnt see all of it and really had to concentrate on the fact it was there, basically its the periferal vision that seems to go, i also had clear but fuzzy sqwiggle lines in my vision too but again only in my right eye. I just took some advil the vison loss seems to be fine now but i can feel the headache coming in on my left temple. There were 2 things today i should mention...i had to go into my work today to formally quit and pick my things up so i was nervous plus i had 2 cups of strong coffee today instead of one. I am just concerned since never having this problem for the most part of my life that it could be something other than environment issues for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread