It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
(female)

jenny008 HB User
Temple Headache, Nausea, Numbness & Burred Vision

I have been having nausea on a few odd occassions over last month or 2 and I have had it on and off for last 2-3 days now. It is mainly brought on when I eat but it lasts hours.

In the evening I then got a headache in front left side of my head around my temple area.

I couldn't think clearly and say what I wanted to say as I couldn't get my words out.

I got a numbness in my lower right side of my face for few minutes which then passed immediately to the whole of my right arm also for good few minutes.

Then I got blurriness in my vision which after having a sleep disappeared but I still have the headache in left temple which gets worse with movement especially head shaking.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing it and if I should go and see a doctor or wait until it passes on it's own? Any help will be greatly recieved.

Many thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
(female)

jessicalynn13 HB User
Re: Temple Headache, Nausea, Numbness & Burred Vision

I really think you should call your doctor. I have headaches due to a car accident, so I know what mine are from. But you should really call your doctor or even maybe go to the E.R. and explain to them what is going on. They will do a CT scan most likely to make she you don't have something else going on. Did something happen to you or did they just start coming out of the blue?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2009, 05:07 AM   #3
(female)

jenny008 HB User

I can't remember getting a bang to the head or anything else that would have started it off, just seemed to come out of the blue while I was sat relaxing watching TV.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
(female)

jessicalynn13 HB User

Do you where glasses? Does it happen while you are also trying to read or are on the computer?

Old 11-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
(female)

jenny008 HB User

I wear contact lenses all day, it only happened then and my face went numb again when I woke up this morning but soon went after waking up.

Old 11-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #6
(female)

jessicalynn13 HB User

I think you should call your doctor to make sure somthing is not wrong, maybe you need a CT scan or MRI. Good luck. Keep me posted.

Old 11-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #7
(male)

Sumamamehmood HB User
Unhappy Re: Temple Pressure,Stiff Right Side Of Neck,Very Little Pain In Right Back Of Head

Hi I am 19 years old and attending chemical engineering school.For last 2 months i am having strange pressure on my right temple which is maximum when i lay down with my head upright.Right side of my neck is stiff with no problems to the left one.I have little pain when i push right back side of my head just above the neck.pressure sometimes build on right top of my head.I have chronic sinusitis also.but i think all those symptoms indicate brain related issues.I am worried.I think that a tumer might be building up In My head or eye.Please share optimum option about all these problems.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #8
(female)

jessicalynn13 HB User
Re: Temple Pressure,Stiff Right Side Of Neck,Very Little Pain In Right Back Of Head

You should really call your doctor, things like this you should not wait with. When you call ask to talk to a nurse and tell her what has been going on. I'm sure they will be able to get you in or at least set up at CT scan or MRI to rule out anything. Then the doctor could go over the results with you.

Closed Thread