It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
(female)

Zehra Rashid HB User
Head hurts when I bend down , sneeze or cough

Can you please give me the reason for my head hurting when I bend over, sneeze or cough. This started about a month back. I have not had a cold or a flu in a couple of years. My health is generally good except that I feel tired and stressed due to my job. Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
(female)

dhill2020 HB User
Re: Head hurts when I bend down , sneeze or cough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra Rashid View Post
Can you please give me the reason for my head hurting when I bend over, sneeze or cough. This started about a month back. I have not had a cold or a flu in a couple of years. My health is generally good except that I feel tired and stressed due to my job. Please help.
zehra, I'm not a doctor but it sounds like you have got sinusitis or maybe a sinus infection. You don't have to be sick first, its a bacterial thing, you'll probably need some antibiotics to get over it. See your Doc dhill2020

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread