It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
(male)

jay340 HB User
Pressure pains in right temple, terrible pain, scared

ive been having pressure pains in my head for a few days as an annoyance, but this morning it started to get unbearable, all centered on my right temple. the pressure hurts intensly but repeatedly dies down but keeps returning a few minutes later. The second to last time the pressure returned, my ear started ringing and the last time the pressure returned, some mucus dripped from my right nostril. I have a history of chronic migranes but have not had one in well over a year. This pressure is unlike any ive had before, and it is scary and painful. my right temple feels somewhat inflamed and is sensitive to touch.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
(female)

ISLANDSINMYBLOO HB User
Re: Pressure pains in right temple, terrible pain, scared

Please have your doc order an mri, just to be on the safe side. Last year i had pinching-preasure off and on onlt on my left temple area same spot, would pinch-presure longer and more often when i would be working out or relly upset.. Mt reg doc told me it was just stress. I insisted he send me dor an mri of the head, at this point i think he only ordered it because he wanted me to leave his office .... Had an cat san came back clean had the mri and came back showing an 4mm brain 'anurzium' 'sp?"... Yiks over the last year i had a brain angigram 3 times a stent and coils put in my brain at t.j. In philly. Am fine now and no more presure-pinching temple headpain... Even though the nero doc's said the pinching-presure was not from the anurizium i believe it was. So get it checked out, if it is something that needs fixing it is much better to fix repair befor it gets worse. Couls be just stress however why not just make sure.... Good luck and trust youself... Listen to your body talking to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread