It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2011, 04:08 AM   #1
(female)

omivinita HB User
Right side head ache and pressure on right eye

My Blood pressure and blood sugar are normal. No one in my family had right side headache or migrane. Since last one month I started developing right side headache with pressure in right eye.

Kindly guide.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
(female)

mamaskoby HB User
Re: Right side head ache and pressure on right eye

Have you had your eyes checked? I mean the full eye exam where they dilate your eye:?? I have the same thing and my Dr keeps telling me its because I am 44 and must be in "perimenapausal"!!! I am getting frustrated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I get headaches that range from a dull tension-type headache to debilitating migraines. I definitely get plenty of one-sided headaches and migraines and get the eye soreness too. I'm seeing a physical therapist for head issues (including eye tenderness, ear pressure, sinus pressure, etc) related to my cervical spine. I had no idea bulging discs and inflammation in the neck can cause migraines and other symptoms. I thought I'd just have neck pain, but my neck just feels stiff and maybe a little sore from time to time. Even with my migraines that seem to be caused from other things, I often do have eye tenderness in one eye. Seems to be a symptom that some people have along with their head pains. Have you talked to any doctors about it? I saw a neurologist first and they gave me several prescriptions, but I'm getting more helpful advice from the physical therapist and plan to see a general physician that specializes in headaches of all types. It seems like the neurologist just ruled out any life-threatening causes or brain problems (which is definitely good to rule out!). Good luck to you!

Old 10-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #4
(male)

Bhola71 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by omivinita View Post
My Blood pressure and blood sugar are normal. No one in my family had right side headache or migrane. Since last one month I started developing right side headache with pressure in right eye.

Kindly guide.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
(female)

seascanmper HB User

Do you have any other symptoms? I find that how I treat my headache depends on my symptoms. Easier to help if know exactly what is going on. Is this the first headache you have had like this? Nausea? Vomiting? Light sensitivity? Sound exacerbated? Hope you feel better but will help if I can

Closed Thread