It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
(female)

cmasse HB User
Hit my head

I hit the back of my head on a door today and right after that, I got a headache. I felt tired later and took a nap. I was also forgetting some stuff. I did not hit my head hard, but it did hurt a bit and now it is sore. Last year playing Rugby, I fell and hit the back of my head on the left side and suffered a mild concussion. Even though I hit the back of my head on the right side and not the same side I hit my head playing Rugby last year, could a reoccurrence of a mild concussion come on even though it is on the opposite side in the back of my head today?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cassie

Old 07-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
(female)

cmasse HB User
Re: Hit my head

Does anyone have any advice or not?

Cassie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2011, 05:27 AM   #3
(female)

cmasse HB User

Well, I am waiting. Does anyone have any thoughts or what? Why am I not getting any help here? This is frustrating and I don't know why I posted if no one cares to answer me or cares about me.

Cassie

Old 08-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Hi Cassie - So sorry you didn't receive a reply the day you posted (I frequently come on here but had been out of town)! I would definitely think a concussion would be possible. It could be completely unrelated to the first one even. I would think a hit to the head, even if not on the exact same spot, can certainly make you feel this way again. How are you feeling now? If you are still having the same symptoms, I'd definitely get it checked out by your doctor. I hope it's something mild enough to go away on its own with some rest, but it's hard to tell without having a doctor make sure.

Closed Thread