It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
(female)

jeannebeani HB User
Migraines and lump on head

Hi, i am 19 and i have had migraines regularily for the past year or two. My doctor prescribed migraine medication and said that it was nothing to worry about. but recently (within the past 3 months, after i last saw my GP) i found a lump on my head, a little behind my right temple. I don't know how long it has been there, but it is about as big around as a dime. It doesn't hurt other than when i push on it, then it aches for a while after. I am not sure if the headaches and the lump are connected. If it helps to know i have had quite a few x-rays and cat scans as i broke my back two years ago and had surgery.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
(female)

iluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB User
Re: Migraines and lump on head

You say your on medication for your headaches. The medication being prescribed is from a MD or GP or is it from a Neurologist? I can't speak about your lump. I can speak to you about how uneasy I am about a regular doctor and not a Neurologist seeing you for headaches. I have been a sufferer for over 32 years I can not stress to you enough the importance of a Neurologist, moreso now with the lump. He will be able to rule out much more than a MD,GP and even an Internal Medicine Practioner. Nobody loves you as much as you. Take care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread