It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

hollygirl05 HB User
headaches and blurred vision

I was wondering if anyone has ever had blurred vision in both eyes, headaches and muscle stiffness. I have been having this for a few months now and even lose my balance sometimes. Thanks

Old 01-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

sonic HB User
Re: headaches and blurred vision

Yes...i often have blurry vision. I was diagnoised with MAV..migraine associated vertigo a few months ago...although i have been dizzy for 11 yrs..it took THAT long to find the right dr.

migraine can cause vision problems/numbness & tingling sinus pain & neck & muscle pain.
Im currently reading "Heal your headache" its very interesting..it also helps to find out what your migraine "triggers" are....coffee...chocolate...cheese.

good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

hollygirl05 HB User

thanks for your reply, I am going to have my eyes checked to see if maybe it has to do with my eyes since I get the blurry vision. I'm sure it has to do with that since I seem to get headaches at night and when I first get up. they usually go away a few hours after i get up, so at least they aren't all day headaches. maybe it could be from the way I sleep? They do tend to wake me up sometimes too, I keep my tylenol next to me lol. Thanks again, I'll let you know how my eye appt. goes if you want! have a great day!!

Last edited by hollygirl05; 01-23-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hollygirl05 HB User

My doctor said I have 20/20 vision. So it isn't my eyes. She gave me a neurological test and I passed it, so she is sending me in for a CAT scan or MRI, she didn't say which one. just that she wanted to get some pictures of my head. She thought migraine at first, but she said you usually have them when your younger, being that I just started getting headaches, she ruled that out. she said it definetly sounds neurological.

Closed Thread