It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
(female)

jeni777 HB Userjeni777 HB User
First Migraine ever

I am 37 years old and have never had a migraine before. It started Thursday which what I thought was a normal headache starting, Friday morning it hurt pretty bad I took 4 advil at work it did nothing. I left work at 4:00 took 2 tylenol pms and slept til 8 this morning, Woke up with pain in my eye,ear,teeth and back of head all on my right side. I finally could not take anymore and went to urgent care they gave me a shot of TORODAL. OMG within 15 minutes of me laying on the hospital bed the shot started to hurt worse than my head. It was like a little miracle shot. So now 5 hours later some pain is coming back, but not full blown yet. Cannot wait til I can take the next pill. So now that I have experienced my first migraine should I expect that there will be more Dr at urgent care wnated me to go to ER for a cat scan just to check. I will wait til my Dr.s office opens and have her schedule one for me so I dont have to pay the 150.00 co pay.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread