It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
(male)

Brad96 HB User
Unhappy Week long headache and spaciness

Im 15 years old and starting wednesday I have been having headaches and spaceyness.(kind of like and out of it feeling) Wednesday the headaches were pretty bad and it was kind of all over my head. I came home and went straight to sleep for about 13 hours. The next day i went to the eye doctor because i thought it was my contacts causing the headaches, my prescription changed slighty and he only really did it because i was having the headaches. Friday I had a headache in the back of my head all day and was very achy in my sides,shoulder and neck. I went to the doctor she told me to take aspirin and come back if i my vision or coordination feels off. I had a bad cough all friday too. Saturday i woke up with a fever and the cough was worse. I wasnt very spacy until i put on the new contacts the eye doctor then i started to feel it so i switched back to my old contacts and it was a little better, still spacy though. Saturday night i had a fever of 103F. Now its sunday and i feel spacy and lightheaded when i get up quick have. I no idea what this is and im debating whether to back to the doctor and get imaging. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Im scaring my self looking up possibilites of what it could be. Please reply with any opinions

Old 03-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB User
Re: Week long headache and spaciness

First thing is to hang in there and not look possibilities of what it might be. Try to get back and see your doctor. It could be tension headaches or just a minor infection. I would lean to an infection with a 103 degree temperature. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
(male)

Brad96 HB User
Re: Week long headache and spaciness

I have gone back to my doctor and she thinks it's a virus, but can a virus cause a constant pressure in the back of my head and spaciness for a week now? Also my fever is gone, all that remains is a little cough and a barely noticable stuffy nose

Last edited by Brad96; 03-21-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
cough, head ache, neck pain, stuffy nose, virus