It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
(female)

hannswanson22 HB User
headaches

Okay so im new to all of this although i read frequently on here i have never posted.
I am becoming a bit concerned about headaches i have been having. It first started with just headaches all around and i assumed they were tension headaches nothing relieved the pain no over the counter meds nothing. The past three to four weeks now i have had neck stiffness as well. I have been to the doctors a few times and she at first thought it was a sinus infection took antibiotics with no cure. Next time i go in she says allergies. I dont go to the doctor often as they usually make me out to be crazy and its all in my head. But i am tired of the headaches. From the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed they are there every day. Its starting to scare me pretty bad. I sometimes feel like im dizzy but im not dizzy its like a slight feeling of it. My ear has been bugging me pretty bad as well but each time she looked she didnt see anything. Could that be an inner ear infection she isnt picking up? I get weird pains as well on the one side of my head and my left temple hurts from time to time. I do have anxiety issues so i tend to over react about everything but im nervous about all of this. Im tired of not feeling well. Most of the time i feel really warm and when i take my temp its normal but my fce and body feel warmer than normal. I sometimes get jaw pain too. I have read about tmj but im not too sure if that would be the case. Sometimes in the morning when i wake up i feel like im all over the place and it takes a while before i regenerate and come back. Its weird. Why would i have this slight dizziness feeling yet slight light headedness a little nausea and just complety drained feeling. I have no energy to do anything and im always fearing for the worst. Any help would be appreciated very much. Im currently not on any insurance so im trying not to have to go to the doctor although i will if needed. Thanks for your time!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: headaches

It could definitely be ear-related, but it's hard to tell. All of the areas you mentioned are often closely related. I bet the dizziness is coming from a mix of your ears and the tight muscles in your neck and head. I've posted some similar threads since my experience is similar. To be honest, I have spend a good amount of money trying different things, even though my insurance is good. You can always try some things at home first though, and maybe you can narrow it down. You may want to look up trigger points that involve different parts of the head, neck, and shoulders. See if any of this sounds like a possibility. If so, you can look up exercises you can do at home to see if you respond to them. With everyday stresses, I think tight muscles are so common and for some of us, it can cause other issues too. I would start there, but also look into inner ear issues and TMJ disorder to see if anything else comes to mind. If you have some inflammation, that might make you feel more warm than usual. I was just recently told to try to NOT use heat, even though it can be very soothing, because it won't help the inflammation. Instead, they recommended on and off icing on those areas.

I hope you can narrow it down! I completely understand what you mean about cost and everything too. It can be frustrating for that reason and also the time that has to be spent at appointments, etc.

Closed Thread