It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
(female)

Uma Babu HB User
Headache

Please reply me on the same, I am 24 years old suffering from pathetic headache
at the left side of my head followed by burning sensation in left side of head, ear, arms, cheeks, and eyes too from past an year

Doctor suggested me it could be migraine as its one sided headache and i also took medicine for almost 9 months which did not help me yet.

Recently 2 months ago i also underwent a lasik operation too, but doctor has told there is no problem with my vision now.

Please help me replying wat could it be. i am worried and i dont wish to take medicine unnecessarily which is not helping me.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB User
Re: Headache

Migraines can cause many unusual symptoms. Mine cause blindness and autonomic dysfunction, dizziness, heart irregularities, temperature changes and more.

I would start a headache journal that can be found on the internet and try to see a neurologist if it was me. As far as medications there are many and not every one works for all people. I take keppra, a seizure medication and relpax and phenigrin. These work for me but not for everyone. I was unable to use zomig or other abortives.

The Following User Says Thank You to tingles For This Useful Post:
Uma Babu (09-12-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
(female)

Uma Babu HB User
Re: Headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by tingles View Post
Migraines can cause many unusual symptoms. Mine cause blindness and autonomic dysfunction, dizziness, heart irregularities, temperature changes and more.

I would start a headache journal that can be found on the internet and try to see a neurologist if it was me. As far as medications there are many and not every one works for all people. I take keppra, a seizure medication and relpax and phenigrin. These work for me but not for everyone. I was unable to use zomig or other abortives.
Thank You, i would consult a neurologist soon.

Reply Reply