It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
(female)

Heartofdarkness HB User
Unhappy Migraine??

Last thrusday I got a bad headache/migraine..it lasted till friday night. Usual with it nausea. But since then, Sat-today I still feel a slight dull pain in my head if I move around a lot( mainly head) pressure sometimes behind my eyes and nose....( I thought sinsus pressure but my nose isnt stuffed or running) and makes me feel light headed..

I am kind of worried...or wonder what I can do to treat this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB User
Re: Migraine??

Look up migraine diaries on the internet and start keeping one for your doctor. Also use this to attempt to identify any triggers for your migraine. After keeping this diary see your doctor with it and see if any treatment is needed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Migraine??

Unfortunately this sounds pretty normal for me, but of course migraines can be different for everyone! Anytime I get a severe migraine, it's at least a week of still aching and not feeling right. I also have to take it really easy or it'll come back easily. After a bad migraine hits and it goes away, I have to plan for a very low key week and do the bare minimum of whatever I have to get done. I've learned to kind of shut off my mind when this happens and just let others around me know that I'm not feeling well and just need to take it easy. Then of course I have my migraine meds with me at all times in case it comes back. I hope it passes for you soon! Try to get some rest!

Reply Reply