It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
(female)

mom32 HB User
Unhappy Migraines

Hi...I am not new to this board just a bit of a lurker...I have been having bad migraines for over a year and the neurologist I was seeing wasn't doing anything besides doing an Mri...my Primary care doctor has me on topamax which is not helping at all and I am seeing a new neurologist this coming week...my question is what kind of test should I be expecting this doctor to do? I am so tired of these migraines it is unreal...they are so bad some days I can't even function normally...help

Old 10-07-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
(female)

AnxietyGirl74 HB UserAnxietyGirl74 HB UserAnxietyGirl74 HB User
Re: Migraines

I'm not sure. It seems like when I started (4 years ago), I ended up getting some lab tests, and MRI, and some medication to try and help to migraines. Sorry I'm not more help, it was just so long ago, I just definitely remember the lab and MRI. i also know he did a test where he had me follow a stick back and forth with my eyes, put a flashlight by my eyes, did knee and hand testing where he popped them with some kind of instrument. He still does those test.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply