It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
(male)

Justinworthy HB User
Help

Hi I'm a teen male and I wake up with headaches either in the morning or in the middle of the night, I have had this problem for at least 2 years now. I wake up with a headache at least 4x a week. Can any one help me with this , I figure it can be a good thing . Idk if this help or not but I'm a very active teen and I have no history of health problems.

Last edited by mod85; 11-20-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
(female)

AnnaMontana HB User
Re: Help

You might be dealing with chronic headaches/migraines, but that isn't typical for teenage males. You need to tell your parents about the headaches and go see a doctor. You might need further testing, like a CT scan or MRI. Or you might need to see a neurologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
(male)

dave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB User
Re: Help

I fully agree with AnnaMontana. Run this by your primary healthcare provider, and he/she will likely refer you to a neurologist. I have migraines several times a week due to an electrical accident and I empathize with you. They're debilitating. It's important that you get medical attention, as this isn't typical for your age. There could be a number of causes, and you'll want to pinpoint what's triggering the headaches. I wish you the best and with the right medical treatment, you'll get this under control.

Reply Reply

Tags
headache and migraine