It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
(male)

Bigphil HB UserBigphil HB UserBigphil HB UserBigphil HB UserBigphil HB User
Never posted here but have a ???

Hello I am usually on the back and spinal boards. However I am epeleptic and hav suffered migraines since I was 5 yrs old, thru HS and college. I recently switched back to my normal neurologist, I had been seeing " Epilepticologist" who I was refferd to affer I had a really bad batch of Seizures from 08-11. HE put me throuhgh 6 Video EEG;s I believe for the $$ due that he owns the center. Anyway he was a QUACK. He would change my meds and the my next appointment say i was abusing them. I had to have my pharmacy fax over his oriiginals. So my last visit he chnbged my meds from 6 keppra to 1 a day, cut my Ativan from 4 3mg to 1 then 0. SAme for Vimpat 150 and 200 mg lamictals to 1 a day. With in 1 week I was having severe seixures.. So I seem My orriginal Neurologist. He was astonished and moved up my doses back to where they were and the seizures graduakky wejt away..

I had talked to my QUACK about the severe Migraines I had and in 3 yrs gave me 20 fioricrt and said go see your pain cliinic dont deal with HA'S.. Last I check Neirologist was 1 speciality.. So the new Neurologiist tool mr off Ativan which I didn't take. He put me on Imiitrex which has worked b4. He aslo gave me 1 mg klonopin d0r seizures and preventitive. SO far 2 months and no HA's and no IMITREX.. ANY 1 ever heard of this as a prebenatibe and how well ot has gelped.. Thanks in advance

Phil (sorry for the miss soelled words Just had back surgery

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply