It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
(female)

Vimbai HB User
Headaches

I have had headaches or maybe they are migraines for a long time nw (years) Its like I always have one just differences in intensity of the pain is what varies. Now I am 21 weeks pregnant with my fourth child. My blood pressure is ok and all the test the docs do prove to be fine but the headaches are always there and now is like there is pressure on my ears as well like the type you feel when going up a mountain or if your head is submerged in water kind of. I've been feeling like this for the past five days or so and the headache is there flactuating in pain intensity. Does anyone know what this could be or what I can ask the doctors to check because its really driving me to the edge. I cant go on living like this pain every day and no one seems to know anything.

Old 12-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #2
(female)

migrainelady HB User
Re: Headaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vimbai View Post
I have had headaches or maybe they are migraines for a long time nw (years) Its like I always have one just differences in intensity of the pain is what varies. Now I am 21 weeks pregnant with my fourth child. My blood pressure is ok and all the test the docs do prove to be fine but the headaches are always there and now is like there is pressure on my ears as well like the type you feel when going up a mountain or if your head is submerged in water kind of. I've been feeling like this for the past five days or so and the headache is there flactuating in pain intensity. Does anyone know what this could be or what I can ask the doctors to check because its really driving me to the edge. I cant go on living like this pain every day and no one seems to know anything.
You say your blood pressure is good? That's the first thing I would have suspected from your description. Hard to take care of your other children while pregnant and in such pain - so sorry. I would try a really good massage therapist and keep an eye on that blood pressure. Do you have a history of preeclampsia?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #3
(female)

Vimbai HB User
Re: Headaches

Thank you for that response and advice.No history of preeclampsia though. I'm only thinking about this nw, well from yesterday, I'm a Secretary and therefore always staring at the computer screen and the ones we use do not have those glare shields could this also add to the headaches? But I also think your idea of a good massage routine shld help coz i also seem to always have tension in my neck and shoulder area going to the back at times mostly I think becoz of posture.

Reply Reply